Saturday 11 July 2009

A VERY special card


 This card is stunning and the picture does not do it justice. On Thursday morning morning I set my alarm as I did not want to miss the return of Sharon Duncan to Create and Craft. I'd never sent an email before but I did this time and it was read out along with others including crafting "royalty". If Joanna Sheen is the queen of craft (and she is) the Sharon Duncan is the princess. My name was put in the "Teacup of love" and the postman delivered this beautiful card this morning. It is on silver and gold mirri- card which doesn't show well in the picture but it is lovely. Thanks Sharon and Martyn x

As this is not my work please do not copy ot for commercial or any other reason. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Ah Shirley this is brill, lucky you to get a card out of the teacup of love. Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done hun. I've had a few cards via Magic Hands and the box in the past. Beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete