Thursday 9 July 2009

Busy Day Today



Today started early for me as I set my alarm in order to watch Sharon Duncan on Create and Craft. It was a great show but it just let me know about another couple of cds I really must have. They are now on my wish list along with a few more of her cds. I also made a few necklaces yesterday and I'll add them when I get round to photographing them. I think that this is another addictive craft. 

These are a couple of cards I made with my husband in mind as he loves cars and like me he is vintage.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Sure you aren't Vintage,Sharons show was great, Mmm I agree I must have these CD's now!!! What are we like. Love the cards. Looking forward to seeing the necklace's, I love making jewellry too but haven't done any for a bit. Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete